I Want My Mail:
I Want My Mail is the perfect answer to your mail delivery issues. Whether you know you are missing mail, are worried about missing mail because you’ve recently moved, or are receiving someone else’s mail, we have a solution for you. While the post office will only forward mail for a period of one year, we’ve got you covered—around the world and in any language. I Want My Mail is perfect for those who:
- Move Frequently. Moving often? Unfortunately, it is rather easy for the post office to lose track of multiple moves. With I Want My Mail, you can verify that your contact information is correct, and update it at any time. Perfect for military, students, and those whose work takes them around the world.
- Have Out-of-Touch Friends and Relatives.** Wedding invites, well wishes, and attempts to get back in contact are too often lost in the mail. The post office only forwards mail for a year, so if a dear friend or family member has temporarily lost touch and doesn’t know that you’ve moved, what they send you could get marked undeliverable. Solve this problem with I Want My Mail.
- Frequently Receive Packages.** While the post office tracks your name, most shippers – UPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc. – don’t necessarily keep track of it independently. By using I Want My Mail, you can help your logistics companies ensure accurate delivery.
- Receive Someone Else’s Mail.** It can be very annoying to have your mailbox filled with someone else’s mail! Use I Want My Mail to report that they no longer reside at your home, so that the mail can be sent to the proper address.
- Want to Save Yourself (and Others) Money.** Undeliverable letters and packages are expensive. With mailing costs rising annually, tens of millions of dollars are wasted yearly on mailings that are eventually marked “Return to Sender.” Save yourself the headache and the hassle. Use I Want My Mail.
With a simple interface, free updates, and global capability, I Want My Mail is perfect for you. Give us a try and put all of your mail delivery worries behind you!
Mail Call is the term used onboard United States Navy Ship’s for individuals in different departments, and divisions to come to pickup mail for their specific division. This is a great part of the day for the men, and women who serve in the military, because you never know how much a letter, or a care package can lift the morale of an individual, or a simple letter with pictures of a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, or children, or family members can make in the difference in a military members day.
When sending items to military members it’s important to put their complete address along with division, FPO/APO, name, rank, etc., because sending an item, overseas without complete details can mean that the item will be returned to the sender if not completely filled out as your service member previously told you. Billing merchants need to also understand that military members don’t always stay inport, they deploy, and sometimes depending on where they’re at in the world, they don’t always receive their mail on time.
Establishing an account on www.iwantmymail.com is free, and can provide a liaison between service members, their families, and merchants, your information is respected with integrity, and site secure lock security. To all of the men, and women who serve around the world, thank you for your service!
Maiden name, some women who get married choose to keep their maiden name, out of respect for their immediate family, and some for professional reasons. Either way when the individual moves, and they have married their spouse, it is very imperative to fill out a separate form so that your mail will be forwarded, it’s quite possible that you might be looking for a credit card, or even a package from Amazon, either way if your spouse fills out a change of address, the wife should fill out a change of address in her maiden name, because you never now who might write you a letter, or send you an important document.
At www.iwantmymail.com there are options, along with security protection that will allow you to fill out your information as well as add your maiden name to your change of address to connect you with vendors, friends, or individuals whom you might possibly do business with.